Drawing on his more than forty years of sales experience, master motivator Zig Ziglar provides a wealth of inspirational and practical information for making it in today's fast-paced selling world. Ziglar's primary aim is to help sales professionals persuade their customers more effectively, more ethically, and more often! In this motivating book, he discusses:
- Where, when, and how to find prospects.
- How to deal with rude, angry, and disgruntled people.
- Why 70% of sales are made between 7:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
- How top-selling pros manage stress.
- How to best utilize the telephone.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 14, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.