Whether you have been married two years, fifty years, or anywhere in between, this book offers couples commonsense advice on how to keep romance alive in their relationships. To those who wonder, Can I still rekindle that spark? Ziglar says, Yes, you can! This how-to guide to happily-ever-after combines convincing statistics, advice from experts, and humorous anecdotes from Ziglar's own experience. Inside you'll find:
- Six steps for starting over no matter how long you've been married
- Tips for improving communication
- Ways to keep sexual intimacy satisfying and exciting
- Rules for afair fight
- A frank discussion of the importance of trust
Ziglar also includes a sixty-six-question survey to evaluate the state of your marriage. Take it before and after you read this book youll see the difference!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 15, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.