Woman's Day Living Fiscally Fit : 1,000 Ways to Get Out of Debt & Build Financial Wealth
Based on the popular Solutions column from Woman's Day, the editors have compiled the most cost-effective financial advice for today's busy woman. Covering all kinds of issues from getting rid of debt and reducing mortgage to managing children & money and growing your nest egg, this useful guide provides sound guidance on how to wisely manage, save and invest your hard-earned money.
Woman's Day Living Fiscally Fit is filled with quick and simple advice on how to make the smartest money moves including:
* Assessing your money profile
* Taking charge when you and your husband aren't financial compatible
* Surviving a money crisis
* Being a savvy shopper when buying clothes, groceries, and major appliances
* Cutting your utility bill
* Conquering credit card debt
* Saving on healthcare
* Growing your 401(k) and retiring rich
* Turning $50 into $5,000
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 31, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.