Conquer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration—from the inside out!
Dive into SharePoint 2013 administration—and really put your systems expertise to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts deploy, configure, and manage SharePoint—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Automate the installation and configuration of SharePoint 2013
- Effectively manage SharePoint apps and custom solutions
- Optimize farms, web apps, content databases, and site collections
- Use methods to help users attain productive search experiences
- Configure business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013
- Dive deep into SharePoint security practices and architecture
- Add SharePoint Online to your existing SharePoint environment
- Manage User Profiles and the SharePoint social experience
- Monitor and troubleshoot SharePoint with insider tips
For Intermediate to Advanced IT Professionals
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 16, 2014
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.