List Price: $ 14.95
Save 16 % off List Price
The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Aspergers Syndrome : Help, Hope, and Guidance
With The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Asperger's Syndrome at your side, you'll take the first steps toward understanding this pervasive development disorder and how it may impact your child. This complete handbook for coping with daily life helps you:
* Get a diagnosis and understand the results
* Discover the best options for education and learning
* Work to improve your child's social skills
* Identify triggers that lead to sensory overload, such as sounds, bright lights, or certain textures and fabrics
* Recognize symptoms of meltdowns and work with your child to prevent them
* Educate family and friends about Asperger's to provide a supportive and loving environment
* Explore other resources, including reading lists, Web sites, and support groups
The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Asperger's Syndrome shows you how you can maintain a positive attitude, honor your child's unique experience, and strengthen the bond between you and your child.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
F&W Media, Inc.
December 05, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.