List Price: $ 42.95
Save 25 % off List Price
Revolutions of 1989 : Rewriting Histories
The Revolutions of 1989 is a collection of both classic and recent articles examining the causes and consequences of the collapse of communism in East and Central Europe, the most important event in recent world history. It includes discussion of:
* the economic, political and social nature of revolutions
* the role of dissidents and civil society in encouraging the breakdown of eastern
* European communist regimes
* comparisons with other revolutions
* the extent of the collapse of Leninist regimes in East-Central Europe.
European historians, scholars and students will wnat to make this an integral part of their studies
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
March 30, 1999
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.