Everything you need to enter the exciting field of legal mediation
To be an effective mediator, it's essential to possess the ability to take control of animated situations, offer advice, and facilitate discussion--all the while remaining neutral without formulating biased judgment. Success as a Mediator For Dummies helps you acquire these attributes and much more.
Aspiring mediators will learn the importance of upholding an honorable reputation, the skills, personality traits, and characteristics of a good mediator, and how to effectively market a successful mediation career. Plus, you'll get practical advice about finding work in the field, realistic salary information, and tips on as tips on identifying whether you have the skills and tools to become a good mediator.
* The steps necessary to become a mediator (education, training, licensing, states-specific requirements, etc.)
* How your education and professional background can enhance your mediation work
* Sample rules and standards of conduct
* All the steps necessary to build and market a successful private practice in mediation, or flourish as a mediator in a law firm, corporation, school, or non-profit organization
Whether you have a background in law or an interest in legal careers, Success as a Mediator For Dummies gives you everything you need to enter the exciting field of legal mediation.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.