List Price: $ 12.95
Save 18 % off List Price
301 Smart Answers to Tough Business Etiquette Questions
As times change, so do norms of behavior in the office. 301 Smart Answers to Tough Business Etiquette Questions has the answers you need to survive daily life in the professional environment. Following the same popular Q&A format of her bestselling 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions, Oliver will tell you how to get the job and how to keep it by navigating all the intricacies of the modern workplace.
Where other etiquette guides evoke images of a stilted and stuffy Victorian tea party, Oliver's witty answers to common questions are both engaging and access-ible. She believes that etiquette is not a throwback to some bygone age, but has a direct and tangible impact on your career right here and now. Off come the white gloves as she tears away the corporate veil to reveal things they still don't teach at Harvard Business School, such as:
* Making a good first impression (and how to fix a bad one!)
* How to behave in elevators, airplanes, and supply closets
* Surviving cabs, commutes, and coffee shops
* Why time is not necessarily money everywhere on the planet
* Pre-approved conversational topics from A to Z
* Dining rules and regulations for the twenty-first century
* What to do when you are suddenly unemployed
* Electronic communication
*And much more!
301 Smart Answers to Tough Business Etiquette Questions will ensure that you know how to conduct yourself in every conceivable professional interaction.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.