Your Money or Your Life : 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
"The seminal guide to the new morality of personal money management" (Los Angeles Times(on the first edition))
In an age of great economic uncertainty when everyone is concerned about money and how they spend what they have, this new edition of the bestselling Your Money or Your Life is an essential read. With updated resources, an easy-to-use index, and anecdotes and examples particularly relevant today-it tells you how to:
· get out of debt and develop savings
· reorder material priorities and live well for less
· resolve inner conflicts between values and lifestyle
· save the planet while saving money
· and much more
In Your Money or Your Life, Vicki Robin shows readers how to gain control of their money and finally begin to make a life, rather than just make a living.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 10, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.