The only astrology books with up-to-date planet tables--these twelve individualized guides help readers create their own personality profiles.
For more than two decades, the Astroanalysis books have been a pioneer in the astrology market--offering complete, up-to-date planet tables, ascendant (rising) tables, and cusp tables to enable readers to create their own unique self-portraits. There are twelve guides in all--one for each sign of the Zodiac--which provide a more in-depth approach than other "all-in-one" horoscope books.
With the easy-to-use tables, anyone can discover their own special talents, traits, and inborn potential. For all birth dates, a complete self-portrait can be drawn from the 10 planets, together with the rising sign and cusp sign. Each individual guide offers helpful advice on:
* Romance * Compatibility * Career * Family * Children * Friendship * Strengths and weaknesses * Personal development * and much more
Designed for both the beginner or experienced astrologer, Astroanalysis provides the perfect way to kick off the new millennium.
* The only astrology guides that enable readers to create their own self-portrait based on correct planet positions
* A separate book for each Zodiac sign offers a more in-depth, thorough analysis than other guides
* Includes updated planet tables, ascendant (rising) tables, and cusp tables for all birth dates from 1910 through 1999
* Accessible and easy to use--no symbols, no calculations, no complicated data
* Perfect for beginners, as well as experienced astrologers (who rely on the complete, updated tables)
* An excellent companion book to Berkley's annual day-by-day guides, Super Horoscopes and Total Horoscopes
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 27, 2002
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.