List Price: $ 5.99
Save 7 % off List Price
The Art of War and other Laws of Power
The Art of War was compiled more than two and a half thousand years ago by a mysterious warrior-philosopher, Sun Tzu. The Art of War is still the most influential book of strategy in the world, studied by modern politicians, executives, and military leaders. The book had possibly influenced Napoleon, and even the planning of Operation Desert Storm. Leaders as diverse as Mao Zedong, General Pervez Musharraf, General Vo Nguyen Giap, and General Douglas MacArthur have claimed to have drawn inspiration from the work. The Art of War has been applied, with much success, to business and managerial strategies.
Table of Contents
List of Works:
1. The Art of War by Sun Tzu: a Chinese military treatise written during the 6th century BC
2. The Thirty-Six Strategies: a collection of 36 Chinese proverbs
3. The 48 Laws of Power: excerption from the book The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
1. Introduction to The Art of War
2. Biography of Sun Tzu
3. Lionel Giles: Introduction to and Analysis of The Art of War
4. Analysis of The Thirty-Six Strategies
Complete edition includes ALL chapters:"Laying Plans", "Waging War", "Attack by Stratagem", "Tactical Dispositions", "Energy", "Weak Points & Strong", "Maneuvering", "Variation in Tactics", "The Army on the March", "Terrain", "The Nine Situations", "The Attack by Fire", and "The Use of Spies".
Includes introduction to and analysis of The Art of War by Lionel Giles.
Includes the modern analysis of the book
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 01, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.