A comprehensive, authoritative account of the development Greek Art through the 1st millennium BC.
* An invaluable resource for scholars dealing with the art, material culture and history of the post-classical world
* Includes voices from such diverse fields as art history, classical studies, and archaeology and offers a diversity of views to the topic
* Features an innovative group of chapters dealing with the reception of Greek art from the Middle Ages to the present
* Includes chapters on Chronology and Topography, as well as Workshops and Technology
* Includes four major sections: Forms, Times and Places; Contacts and Colonies; Images and Meanings; Greek Art: Ancient to Antique
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.