The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography presents students and researchers with a comprehensive overview of the field, put together by a prestigious editorial team, with contributions from an international cast of prominent scholars.
* Offers a fully revised, expanded, and up-to-date overview, following the successful and highly regarded Companion to Economic Geography published by Blackwell a decade earlier, providing a comprehensive assessment of the field
* Takes a prospective as well as retrospective look at the field, reviewing recent developments, recurrent challenges, and emerging agendas
* Incorporates diverse perspectives (in terms of specialty, demography and geography) of up and coming scholars, going beyond a focus on Anglo-American research
* Encourages authors and researchers to engage with and contextualize their situated perspectives
* Explores areas of overlap, dialogues, and (potential) engagement between economic geography and cognate disciplines
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.