Includes tips and strategies for kids, teens, and adults with dyslexia
Understand what dyslexia is, assess schools and programs, and help your child succeed
Does your child mix up d's and b's? Does he or she have trouble reading? If so, the cause may be dyslexia. But don't worry -- these days, there are many ways to overcome dyslexia. This hands-on guide leads you step by step through your options -- and explains how anyone with dyslexia can achieve success in school and life.
Discover how to
* Recognize the symptoms of dyslexia
* Understand diagnostic test results
* Set up an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
* Work effectively with teachers
* Improve your child's reading skills
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 01, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.