Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Volume II: Thorax, Heart, Abdomen and Pelvis : Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This comprehensive, easy-to-consult pocket atlas is renowned for its superb illustrations and ability to depict sectional anatomy in every plane. Together with Volumes I and III, it provides a highly specialized navigational tool for all clinicians who need to master radiologic anatomy and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
Special features of Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy:
- Didactic organization in two-page units, with high-quality radiographs on one side and brilliant, full-color diagrams on the other
- Hundreds of high-resolution CT and MR images made with the latest generation of scanners (e.g., 3T MRI, 64-slice CT)
- Color-coded schematic drawings that indicate the level of each section
- Concise, easy-to-read labeling of all figures
- Sectional enlargements and magnified views for easy classification of anatomic structures
Updates for the 4th edition of Volume II:
- CT imaging of the chest and abdomen in all 3 planes: axial, sagittal, and coronal
- New sections on MRI and CT of the heart and MR angiography
- New back-cover foldout featuring pulmonary and hepatic segments and lymph node stations
- Follows standard international classifications of the American Heart Association for cardiac vessels and the AJCC/UICC for mediastinal lymph nodes
Compact, easy-to-use, highly visual, and designed for quick recall, this book is ideal for use in both the clinical and classroom settings.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 18, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.