List Price: $ 95.00
Save 25 % off List Price
The Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook : Six SIGMA Operational Methods
EXTREME SIX SIGMA:
A new series that takes Six Sigma to the next level
The Six Sigma Operational Methods Series goes beyond simply explaining Six Sigma basics to interested managers--these are hard-core working tools of statistical methods, quantitative and intense, aimed at mathematically sophisticated Six Sigma practitioners unwilling to settle for anything less than peak performance in manufacturing and services.
Written by four instructors from the world-renowned Motorola University, this handbook provides the tools Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts need to deal with the most intractable business problems. The authors show how to integrate research and development, manufacturing, human resources, finance, marketing, quality, and customer service with corporate vision, mission, and key strategies.
* Tools for estimating quality project cost on a project by project basis
* A complete guide to understanding and writing financial reports
* Methodologies for leading multiple projects
* Problem-solving tools like Design for Six Sigma and TRIZ
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
November 19, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.