Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 : More Amazing Clones of Famous Dishes from America's Favorite Restaurant Chains
The kitchen clone recipe king is back with a new Top Secret Restaurant Recipes collection--the first since his 1997 bestselling Top Secret Restaurant Recipes, which has sold over one million copies. Wilbur takes readers behind the scenes of big-name restaurants like Olive Garden, Applebee's, and Outback Steakhouse, revealing the key ingredients and tricks of the trade they use to keep diners coming back for more. The book will feature 150 recipes, including:
* Red Lobster(r) Cheddar Bay Biscuits
* Cheesecake Factory(r) White Chocolate RaspberryTruffle(r) Cheesecake
* Romano's Macaroni Grill(r) Penne Rustica(r)
* California Pizza Kitchen(r) Thai Crunch Salad
* Original Pancake House(r) Apple Pancake
* Chili's(r) Southwestern Eggrolls
* Houston's(r) Chicago-Style Spinach Dip
* Tony Roma's(r) Baked Potato Soup
Forget takeout--with these fun recipes and blueprints, all using ingredients you can buy at your local supermarket, you can re-create your favorite restaurant signature dishes right in your own kitchen.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 25, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.