Put your phone system on your computer network and see the savings
See how to get started with VoIP, how it works, and why it saves you money
VoIP is techspeak for "voice over Internet protocol," but it could spell "saving big bucks" for your business! Here's where to get the scoop in plain English. Find out how VoIP can save you money, how voice communication travels online, and how to choose the best way to integrate your phone system with your network at home or at the office.
Discover how to:
* Use VoIP for your business or home phone service
* Choose the best network type
* Set up VoIP on a wireless network
* Understand transports and services
* Demonstrate VoIP's advantages to management
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.