The Only Economics Book You Will Ever Need.
Economics isn't just about numbers: It's about politics, psychology, history, and so much more. We are all economists-when we work, save for the future, invest, pay taxes, and buy our groceries. Yet many of us feel lost when the subject arises. Award-winning professor Timothy Taylor tackles all the key questions and hot topics of both microeconomics and macroeconomics, including:
* Why do budget deficits matter?
* What exactly does the Federal Reserve do?
* Does globalization take jobs away from American workers?
* Why is health insurance so costly?
The Instant Economist offers the knowledge and sophistication to understand the issues- so you can understand and discuss economics on a personal, national, and global level.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 31, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.