The Handbook of Critical Intercultural Communication aims to furnish scholars with a consolidated resource of works that highlights all aspects of the field, its historical inception, logics, terms, and possibilities.
* A consolidated resource of works that highlights all aspects of this developing field, its historical inception, logics, terms, and possibilities
* Traces the significant historical developments in intercultural communication
* Helps students and scholars to revisit, assess, and reflect on the formation of critical intercultural communication studies
* Posits new directions for the field in terms of theorizing, knowledge production, and social justice engagement
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.