This book is a unique and definitive guide to the skills necessary for on-camera journalism and offers an invaluable behind-the-scenes look at the profession.
* Tailors the traditional skills of writing, reporting, and producing to the needs of journalists working in front of the camera
* Includes chapters devoted to the role of the storyteller, reporting the story across multiple platforms, and presenting the story on-camera
* Incorporates profiles of leading multimedia journalists and public relations practitioners
* Addresses the key ethical issues for the profession
* Offers practical advice for putting presentation skills to work
* Storytelling skills covered can be applied to a variety of traditional and new media formats including television news, radio, and podcasts
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 20, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.