A comprehensive history that focuses on the crises of Spain in the late middle ages and the early transformations that underpinned the later successes of the Catholic Monarchs.
* Illuminates Spain's history from the early fourteenth century to the union of the Crowns of Castile and Aragon in 1474
* Examines the challenges and reforms of the social, economic, political, and cultural structures of the country
* Looks at the early transformations that readied Spain for the future opportunities and challenges of the early modern Age of Discovery
* Includes a helpful bibliography to direct the reader toward further study
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 01, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.