Awoman can always count on are her friends--right? But what if those friendships are hurtful, harmful, even toxic? Susan Shapiro Barash explores the ten types of female friends and shows you why and how women get stuck with the worst kinds, the ways to get "unstuck, and how to recognize a true friend."
* The Leader of the Pack--it's all on her terms
* The Doormat--and why you're the one paying the price
* The Misery Lover--she wants to feel your pain. Really.
* The User--and why you seldom see her coming
* The Trophy Friend--and what you gain from each other
Provocative and fascinating, Susan Shapiro Barash looks at the bonds (and bondage) of female friendships in a new light.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
St. Martin's Press
August 31, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.