The Sketchbook Challenge : Techniques, Prompts, and Inspiration for Achieving Your Creative Goals
Have you ever bought a new sketchbook, opened to the first page, and thought, "Now what do I do?" Sue Bleiweiss and the talented minds behind The Sketchbook Challenge are here to help.
Imagine a supportive community of artists sharing the innermost pages of their sketchbooks and offering you tips and techniques for overcoming creative blocks. That's what The Sketchbook Challenge is all about, and the popular blog of the same name has already inspired thousands. Inside this book, you'll find:
* Themes that will motivate you to start your sketchbook--and, more important, keep at it
* Tutorials spotlighting such mixed-media techniques as thread sketching, painted papers for collage, digital printing, and much more
* Strategies to get off the sketchbook page and start creating inspired art--whether you're into painting, collage, fiber art, or beyond.
* In-depth profiles of artists who have taken the Sketchbook Challenge and used it as a launching pad for their own meaningful artwork
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 26, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.