If you have a wheat allergy, gluten intolerance, coeliac disease, or just want to enjoy the benefits of a diet free from wheat, barley and rye, then this book is for you. Our expert author team of registered dieticians explain the basics of gluten intolerance and the medical problems associated with it, plus give you practical guidance on how to make the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle. Including over 60 delicious gluten-free recipes and tips on eating out, you can learn to control your food intake wherever you are.
Living Gluten-Free For Dummies covers:
* Knowing what you can and can't eat
* Shopping and deciphering food labels
* Coping with a gluten-free lifestyle on a day to day basis
* Cooking crowd-pleasing gluten-free meals
* Raising healthy gluten-free kids
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 28, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.