Prepare for the future of Microsoft automation with this no-nonsense guide
Windows PowerShell 2 is the scripting language that enables automation within the Windows operating system. Packed with powerful new features, this latest version is complex, and Windows PowerShell 2 For Dummies is the perfect guide to help system administrators get up to speed.
Written by a Microsoft MVP with direct access to the program managers and developers, this book covers every new feature of Windows PowerShell 2 in a friendly, easy-to-follow format.
* Windows PowerShell 2 is the updated scripting language that enables system administrators to automate Windows operating systems
* System administrators with limited scripting experience will find this book helps them learn the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell 2 quickly and easily
* Translates the jargon and complex syntax of Windows PowerShell 2
* Covers script debugging improvements, the ability to invoke commands remotely, and the new user interface
* Uses real-world applications to clarify the theory, fundamentals, and techniques of the scripting language
* Written by a Microsoft MVP with direct access to the developers of Windows PowerShell 2
Windows PowerShell 2 For Dummies makes this tool easily accessible to administrators of every experience level.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.