Get expert advice on daily, monthly, and yearly activities
Define your business, maintain records, manage sales tax, and produce reports
So you've pulled off the corporate highway and started your own business? Good for you! Now you need a small business accountant, and guess what? With QuickBooks Simple Start and this handy guide, it just might be YOU! Find out how to set up an accounting system, prepare invoices, pay expenses, organize your tax stuff, and more.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
* Install Simple Start and understand its features
* Create invoices and sales receipts
* Save big on business taxes
* Set up and reconcile bank accounts
* Measure your profits
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 01, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.