List Price: $ 74.95
Save 25 % off List Price
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2010
The #1 annually updated text in internal medicine!
The annual classic that puts research where it belongs...into your practice
Written by clincians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you'll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined reference is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more. As an added bonus, this is the first edition to offer additional material online at no additional cost. Chapters on anti-infective chemotherapeutic and antibiotic agents, diagnostic testing and medical decision making, basic genetics, and information technology in patient care care be found at www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT!
More information on patient care in less text:
* A strong focus on the clinical diagnosis and patient management tools essential to daily practice
* Broad range of internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, and ophthalmology
* The only text with an annual HIV infection update
* Hundreds of drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices -- plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
* Recent references with PMID numbers for fast access to abstracts or full-text articles
* ICD-9 codes are listed on the inside covers
* Four online-only chapters available at no additional cost at www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* New topics include H1N1 influenza A, acute knee pain, vaccine safety, neuromyelitis optica, and Chikungunya fever
* Expanded 24-page color insert
* Rewritten Cancer chapter by new authors
* New ACC/AHA Task Force Guidelines for management of congenital heart disease in pregnant women
* Major revision of antithrombotic therapy
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division
September 21, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.