List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Rules of Engagement : The Reasons for Marriage-The Wedding Party-Unlaced
Everyone loves a wedding. The quiet country girl.
The sophisticated member of the ton. A graceful duchess. Follow these charming ladies and their handsome suitors on their journeys down the aisles of England's grand cathedrals and castles as they make--and break--society's most sacred rules.
Rules of Engagement
- A lady shall never be caught unchaperoned with a stranger.
- A gentleman shall never flirt with a lady below his social standing.
- A lady shall never waltz with a man to whom she is not promised.
- And above all, an engagement shall not be consummated before the marriage ceremony!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 30, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.