Psychobiological Approaches for Anxiety Disorders presents a comprehensive overview of the latest empirical evidence and research results on combining pharmacological agents and CBT techniques for the treatment of anxiety disorders.
* The first book to focus on the issue of enhancing CBT with pharmacological agents
* Features chapters from leading authors in the fields of psychiatry, pharmacology, clinical psychology, neuroscience, and emotion research
* Contributes significantly to the field by summarizing the contemporary research in combination treatments in anxiety disorders
* A valuable resource for clinicians in training, as well as experienced clinicians seeking to help patients with anxiety disorders
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.