Featuring updates, revisions, and new essays from various scholars within the Christian tradition, The Blackwell Companion to Christian Ethics, Second Edition reveals how Christian worship is the force that shapes the moral life of Christians.
* Features new essays on class, race, disability, gender, peace, and the virtues
* Includes a number of revised essays and a range of new authors
* The innovative and influential approach organizes ethical themes around the shape of Christian worship
* The original edition is the most successful to-date in the Companions to Religion series
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 25, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.