This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on configuration, storage, and essential administrative tasks.
- Boot configuration
- Configuring roles, role services, and features
- Managing and troubleshooting hardware
- TPM and Bitlocker drive encryption
- Managing the registry
- Software and user account control administration
- Managing storage and file systems
- File sharing and security features
- Performance monitoring, analyzing, and tuning
- Backup and recovery
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 18, 2014
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.