A hands-on guide to creating Rich Internet Applications (RIA) using BlazeDS
BlazeDS enables you to easily connect to back-end distributed data and push data in real time to Adobe Flex and Adobe AIR applications in order to garner more responsive Rich Internet Application (RIA) experiences. It is a scalable option for Flex and Java integration and allows you to create excellent RIAs with both Flex and Java.
This informative resource provides you with detailed examples and walkthroughs that explain the best practices for creating RIAs using BlazeDS. You'll begin with the essentials of BlazeDS and then more on to more advanced topics. Along the way, you'll learn the real-world concerns that surround enterprise-based Java and Flex applications.
* BlazeDS enables you to connect to back-end distributed data in order to garner more responsive Rich Internet Application (RIA) experiences
* Begins with an introduction to BlazeDS, and explains the necessary features for integrating new and existing Java data sources and applications with Flex-based RIAs
* Provides hands-on examples and addresses real-world concerns surrounding enterprise-based Java and Flex applications
* Serves as a comprehensive walk through for creating RIAs using BlazeDS
If you're looking to create rich, productive, and engaging applications, then this book is for you.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.