If you've always dreamed of having a beautifully decorated home but have no idea where to start, Decorating Without Fear is the book for you!
Interior designer Sharon Hanby-Robie, Allied member ASID, has more than thirty years of experience working with families to create stylish, inviting living spaces. Now you can easily attain a designer look for your home?one that reflects your personality and interests. Hundreds of photographs make this practical guide user friendly for even the least gifted decorator.
Even if you don't know Chippendale from Neoclassic, or chintz from damask, you can follow Sharon's step-by-step process to achieve the look you want. Interior design style today is less about rules, Sharon writes, and more about personalization and creating unique spaces that make sense for you and your family and the way you want to live.
Sharon shows you how to:
- Identify your own personal style preferences.
- Make every room in your home?from the living room to the laundry room?both beautiful and beautifully functional.
- Use texture and colors to create a rich sensory experience.
- Create perfect lighting, from chandeliers to bathroom vanity lights.
- Add stylish touchesto floors, ceilings, walls, and windows.
- Arrange accessories with a designer's eye.
- Devise solutions for problem rooms that are too small or too tall.
Turn your home into the blissful sanctuary you've always wanted?with Decorating Without Fear holding your hand each step of the way.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 16, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.