Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.
From ghosts, vampires, and zombies to serial killers, cannibalistic hillbillies, and haunted Japanese videocassettes, How to Survive a Horror Movie shows how to defeat every obstacle found in scary films. Readers will discover:
* How to Perform an Exorcism
* What to Do If You Did Something Last Summer
* How to Persuade the Skeptical Local Sheriff
* How to Vanquish a Murderous Doll
* How to Survive an Alien Invasion
* How to Tell If You've Been Dead Since the Beginning of the Movie
and much, much more. Complete with useful instructions, insane illustrations, and a list of 100 important films to study, How to Survive a Horror Movie is essential reading for prom queens, jocks, teenage babysitters, and anyone employed by a summer camp.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 01, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.