List Price: $ 13.99
Save 16 % off List Price
Ride Your Way Lean : The Ultimate Plan for Burning Fat and Getting Fit on a Bike
Bicycling's resident Fit Chick delivers a weight-loss plan designed to help you lose 30, 50, or even 100 pounds
Forget gym memberships and long, boring hours on the cardio machine. Bicycling magazine columnist Selene Yeager shows that by varying your rides and incorporating elements such as intervals and hill works, cycling can easily burn more than 600 calories per hour. By following her training plans, created with the founder of Performance Coaching, James Herrera, and her sensible nutritional advice you can embark on a weight-loss program that is both effective and fun.
Inside you'll find:
* Everything you need to get started--from advice on selecting the proper bicycle to choosing gear that will make the most of your riding efforts
* What to eat before, during, and after you ride
* Detailed cycling plans for each of four unique weight-loss goals:
BIG WEIGHT LOSS (35 to 50+ pounds)
DROP A SIZE (20 to 35 pounds)
SHED THE SPARE TIRE (5 to 15 pounds)
FIT FOR LIFE (weight maintenance)
* An off-the-bike strength training program that will complement your cycling and boost fat-burning
* Inspiring stories of people who have lost weight and kept it off through cycling
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 16, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.