THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION
Apply important legal concepts and skills you need to succeed
Get educated, land a job, and start making money now!
Want a new career as a paralegal but don't know where to start? Relax! Paralegal Career For Dummies is the practical, hands-on guide to all the basics -- from getting certified to landing a job and getting ahead. Inside, you'll find all the tools you need to succeed, including a packed with sample memos, forms, letters, and more!
Discover how to
* Secure your ideal paralegal position
* Pick the right area of the law for you
* Prepare documents for litigation
* Conduct legal research
* Manage a typical law office
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 01, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.