Devotions written as if Jesus is speaking directly to a child's heart.
Based on her original JesusCalling, this version has been adapted in a language and fashion that kidsand tweens can relate to their everyday lives.
After many years ofwriting in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to listen to Godwith pen in hand, writing down what she believed He was saying toher through Scripture.Others were blessed as she shared her writings, until people all overthe world were using her devotionals. They are written from Jesus point ofview, thus the title Jesus Calling.It is Sarahs fervent prayer that our Savior may bless readers, and now youngreaders, with His presence and His peace in ever deeper measure.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.6 Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 11, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.