List Price: $ 39.95
Save 25 % off List Price
Readings in Renaissance Women's Drama
Readings in Renaissance Women's Drama collects together for the first time the key critical commentaries and historical essays - both classic and contemporary - on Renaissance women's drama. The essays cover the following playwrights:
* Joanna Lumley
* Elizabeth Cary
* Mary Sidney
* Mary Wroth
* the Cavendish sisters
Specifically designed to provide a comprehensive overview for students, teachers and scholars, this collection combines:
* key critical essays on drama by women in the early modern period, by early critics such as Virginia Woolf and T.S. Eliot
* specially-commissioned new essays by some of today's important feminist critics
* a preface and introduction explaining the selection and contexts of the materials
* a bibliography of secondary sources
Readings in Renaissance Women's Drama is the most complete sourcebook for the study of this revelatory and growing area of inquiry.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
November 09, 1998
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.