List Price: $ 74.95
Save 25 % off List Price
Rethinking Careers Education and Guidance : Theory, Policy and Practice
Re-thinking Careers Education and Guidance is the first book published in the United Kingdom to cover theory, policy and practice in all sectors of careers education and guidance provision. The book features:
* an authoritative review of career theories, together with a new career learning theory
* an analysis of the development of careers provision in schools; colleges; higher education; work organisations; the Careers Service, and in other agencies
* an examination of the main aspects of practice
* an exploration of ways of supporting development and evaluation
* an analysis of the role of public policy, and the development of guidance systems in other parts of the world.
Re-thinking Careers Education and Guidance is an essential text for students in initial training, those engaged in in-service and higher degree work, and reflective guidance practitioners.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
November 06, 1996
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.