The Origins of the First World War is a concise introduction to one of the major historical controversies. This pamphlet:
- surveys the roots of the conflict
- assesses the legacy of Bismarck''s diplomacy
- outlines the assassination crisis
- focuses on influences affecting individual countries
- examines the historical debate.
This 3rd edition includes a new introduction, a chronology of the key events and an update on the historical debate explaining the directions in which the historiography is heading.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
December 20, 2001
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.