The proven way to get organized once and for all!
No more procrastination--it's time for organization! If you're frustrated by your daily schedule, by the clutter in your house or office, or by the fact that you just can't seem to get everything done, this book offers the relief you've been waiting for.
With over half a million copies sold to date, Organize Yourself! has become the bible for overwhelmed people everywhere. Revealing a professional organizer's proven techniques, this highly anticipated new edition features the latest tips on using e-mail, PDAs, and other modern organizational tools. From preparing for a move to planning a vacation, from keeping an effective calendar to preserving your personal time, Organize Yourself! gives you simple strategies for streamlining your daily life that work. You'll discover how to:
* Save time and space
* Handle paperwork quickly and efficiently
* Make the best use of your computer, fax, e-mail, and voicemail
* Handle household matters, from laundry to grocery shopping
* Keep clear financial records and pay bills on time
* Get out the door on time, every time
* Dispose of junk mail regularly
* Plan events painlessly
* Solve problems unique to working parents
* And much more!
At home, in the office, or on the go, Organize Yourself! puts you on top of your workload--and in control of your life
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 01, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.