List Price: $ 15.99
Save 25 % off List Price
Secrets of Power Negotiating, Second Edition : Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator
Secrets of Power Negotiating covers every aspect of the negotiating process with practical, proven advice: from beginning steps to critical final moves, how to recognize unethical tactics, key principles to the Power Negotiating strategy, why money is not as important as everyone thinks, negotiating pressure points, understanding the other party and gaining the upper hand, and analyses of different negotiating styles.
And Power Negotiating can be applied to any situation:
- Business owners will learn how to dramatically improve profits.
- Managers will learn how to become dynamic leaders.
- Parents will discover how to shape their child's future.
- Salespeople will learn how to build-and protect-their bottom line.
- All readers will find how to develop power and control over their ability to get what they want-in all areas of their lives.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 15, 2000
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.