List Price: $ 18.00
Save 25 % off List Price
McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math, Third Edition
Triumph over tough equations and get top scores on the SAT Math section!
If you're struggling with SAT math, you can rest easy--the revised and updated edition of McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math is here. Written by expert math instructors, this updated guide is packed with drills, exercises, and sample questions, as well as full coverage of SAT multiple-choice and constructed-response math problems. For each math topic, you get solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty, plus exercises with math problems in SAT format.
McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math includes:
* 5 full-length sample SAT math sections
* Review of all mathematics topics tested on the SAT Strategies for answering all multiple-choice and constructed response mathematics question types on the SAT
* Complete coverage of all SAT mathematics problem types
* Strategies for the appropriate use of a calculator to answer questions
* Drills and exercises to build mathematics problem-solving skills
Topics include: Numbers and Operations; Factors and Multiples; Ratios and Proportions; Percents; Mean, Median, and Mode; Powers and Radicals; Basic Algebra; Coordinate Geometry; Functions and Math Models; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Circles; Intersecting Line; Solids; Probability; Data Interpretation; SAT Word Problems; SAT Math Practice Test 1; SAT Math Practice Test 2; SAT Math Practice Test 3; SAT Math Practice Test 4; SAT Math Practice Test 5
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Companies, The
October 20, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.