Listing your home "for sale by owner," or FSBO, can save an average of $10,000 in real estate commissions. That's why everyone's doing it. In 2005, over 2.25 million sold their home "by owner." Online FSBO options also are accelerating: In 2003, an astonishing 840,000 FSBOs used online listing services. And that rate is accelerating.
For years, the For Sale By Owner Kit has been a must-have resource, filled with essential checklists, sales forms, and sample ads designed to simplify the entire home selling process. Now fully updated, this sixth edition includes tips on:
* "Staging" a home to maximize its appeal.
* Pricing a home for quick sale.
* Managing all the necessary, but complicated, paperwork.
* Writing an air-tight, carefully worded sales agreement.
* Hiring fee-for-service agents.
Several entirely new chapters discuss handling disclosures and inspections fairly and honestly; getting full-service agents to work with you; and, most important, a detailed discussion on online home listings.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.