Young World Rising : How Youth Technology and Entrepreneurship are Changing the World from the Bottom Up
Young World Rising gives you an exclusive glimpse into the new trend that's transforming global business and changing the dynamics of globalization
The global Millennial generation is 4.1 billion strong, and the spread of data networks is empowering them to build radically new kinds of organizations adapted to a flat and crowded world. Young World Rising takes you on a panoramic tour of the new centers of enterpreneurial innovation on five continents.
* Explore the dynamics driving the emergence of the Young World
* Demonstrate how wired Young World insurgents are reinventing entrepreneurship
* Get an inside look at the most innovative Young World businesses from India, Africa, Latin America and Southeast Asia
* Identify how your organization can capitalize on the rise of the Young World to find new talent, open new markets, identify investment opportunities and more
With more than a dozen unique and in-depth case studies, Young World Rising is essential reading for every organization coming to grips with the challenges of globalization and demographic change in the 21st century.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.