A hilarious take on just about everything associated with the dog and pony show of air travel. Seamlessly integrating flying tips with quirky witticisms, it provides perspective on an array of common travel situations including: how to get upgraded to Business class, how to micro-manage bathroom-frequenting pilots, how to win elbow fights with co-passengers, how to breeze one's way through immigration and breaking the ice with attractive co-passengers. Rest assured, your flying experience and perspective on aviation will never be the same again.
Over the course of thirteen crisp chapters, interspersed with sixty off-beat images, the book covers:
- Awesome icebreakers to start conversations with attractive co-passengers
- Getting seamlessly upgraded to Business Class
- Sure shot strategies for winning the affections of flight attendants
- How a water bottle dramatically improves flight safety
- How smart executives deal with the 'Walk of Shame' to the economy section
- Action plans to counter the airline's 'technical snag' routine
- The how's and whys of micro managing the pilots
- Breezing through immigration, customs and always making your flight connections
And a whole lot more ...
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 25, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.