List Price: $ 42.00
Save 25 % off List Price
Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Macro Programming
Perfect for power users, Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Macro Programming reveals how to maximize the features and functionality of Access 2010. You'll get in-depth details on Access VBA programming and application development followed by 20 real-world projects--complete with source code--that show you how to set up specific subroutines and functions. This practical resource then explains how to include the subroutines in the Access menu system and transform a set of interrelated VBA macros into an Access add-in package. Create your own Access 2010 VBA macros right away with help from this hands-on guide.
Learn how to:
* Create and enhance forms and reports
* Design custom dialog boxes and buttons
* Develop custom menus for the Ribbon
* Use SQL queries with VBA
* Create table macros
* Use Office object models to interact with other Microsoft applications
* Create and manipulate charts and graphs
* Work with external databases
* Add functionality to your programs with API calls
* Animate objects in Access
* Enhance database security
* Create audit trails
* Handle large text files
* Transfer data via FTP
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 25, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.