List Price: $ 19.00
Save 25 % off List Price
From a Good Sales Call to a Great Sales Call : Close More by Doing What You Do Best
Create a Tailor-Made Sales Strategy Using Lessons from the Field!
When things don't go well on a sales call, you probably ask yourself, "Why did I lose that sale?" . . . and then move on.
But the question remains: Why did you lose that sale? Learning the answer can mean the difference between landing and losing the next sale. From a Good Sales Call to a Great Sales Call teaches you how to assess your strengths and weaknesses based on information you can get from the most qualified source available--the buyer. You'll learn how to:
* Approach postdecision prospects using best practices and proper etiquette
* Design a comprehensive "debrief" questionnaire
* Obtain more candid and accurate feedback from prospects
* Identify important patterns in your techniques
* Use what works and improve what doesn't to close more sales than ever
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
September 16, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.