Streamlining Digital Signal Processing : A Tricks of the Trade Guidebook, 2nd Edition
Streamlining Digital Signal Processing, Second Edition, presents recent advances in DSP that simplify or increase the computational speed of common signal processing operations and provides practical, real-world tips and tricks not covered in conventional DSP textbooks. It offers new implementations of digital filter design, spectrum analysis, signal generation, high-speed function approximation, and various other DSP functions. It provides:
* Great tips, tricks of the trade, secrets, practical shortcuts, and clever engineering solutions from seasoned signal processing professionals
* An assortment of signal processing topics such as signal filtering, signal analysis, signal generation, and specialized math computations
* Valuable signal processing techniques not taught in engineering schools
* An introduction to DSP theory followed by tried-and-true advice on how to make DSP hardware and software designs operate faster--with improved accuracy and computational efficiency
Streamlining Digital Signal Processing is an ideal book for electrical engineers, computer programmers, and scientists seeking to both enhance the performance and increase the operational speed of their signal processing hardware and software.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.